Bug Check "Field Formula" is designed for those that cannot top dress original Bug Check because they aren't either providing our feeding program, don't feed grain, don't feed oats (our preferred feed) or for any other reason. Like our Red Cal and original Bug Check, it's for Horses & Cattle (all classes), Donkeys, Mules, Sheep, Goats, Alpacas, Lhamas and other Camilids (all classes).
With the Bug Check Field Formula, it is now possible for EVERYONE to enjoy the benefits of Bug Check while benefiting from our RED CAL natural source of salt, minerals and electrolytes.*
- 24/7 "Free-Choice"Choice Protection
- Additional Probiotics (includes Alltech's Lacto-Sacc probiotics)
- Additional Vitamins A, D, E
- Replaces Electrolytes
- Replaces Vitamin E Supplements
- Replaces Selenium Supplements (includes Alltech's Sel-Plex)
- Replaces Salt and Mineral Blocks with Organic Pristine Sea Salt and Organic MineralsSaccharomyces cerevisiae
Min. 3.80 x 104 Cells/lbLactobacillus acidophilus
Min. 2.10 x 104 CFU/lbEnterococcus faecium
Min. 1.50 x 104 CFU/lb
Organic Salt, Min. 38%
Organic Salt, Max. 42%
Calcium, Min. 3%
Calcium, Max. 7%
Vitamin A 300,000 IU
Vitamin D 200,000 IU
Vitamin E 400 IU
Organic Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Grape Seed Meal, Dried Fermentation
Solubles, Garlic Powder, Brewers Yeast, Montmorillonite, Diatomaceous
Earth, Thiamine Monohydrate, Selenuim Yeast, Vitamin A, Vitamin D,
Vitamin E, Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast culture, Dried Enterococcus
faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus
fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract,
Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus
subtilis fermentation extract.
& Cattle (all classes): Feed free-choice continuously in buckets or
mineral feeders. Consumption rate will determined by individual needs
based on stage of growth, activity and performance. Typical consumption
should be approximately 2 to 4 ounces per head per day. Alternatively,
top-dress 2–4 oz per head per day per 1000 lbs.
Alpacas, Lhamas and other Camilids (all classes): Feed free-choice
(typical consumption should be approximately 1/2 to 2 ounces per head
per day). Alternatively, top-dress 1/2 to 2 ounces per head per day.
Info: When first introduced, it is not unusual for animals to consume
higher amounts. Always provide a good source of water. Rain and weather
does not diminish effectiveness. Pour excess water off and continue
feeding. For best results remove other forms of salt and salt/mineral
blocks. One heaping tablespoon equals approximately 1 ounce.
Order Of Our Suggested
Usage:Top-Of-The-Line and Preferred Regimen choice
- First, Our Feeding Program regardless!
- Original Bug Check PLUS the "Field Formula" Bug Check. (Note that this product can/will replace the Red Cal component in the FeedForSuccess.com
program)."Next Best" Regimen choice
- Provide our Red Cal
- Then, Provide our Original Bug Check
- Then, Adhere 100% to our Feeding Program.Next Regimen to consider choosing
- Provide our Field Formula Bug Check
- Then, Adhere 100% to our Feeding Program ( FeedForSuccess.com
Lastly, the Regimen for those that don't provide any grain at all and just have field horses:
- Simply, Provide our Bug Check Field Formula. (free-choice)
*Note: If you provide Bug Check Field Formula, you will not need to provide Red Cal separately in normal conditions.Now EVERYONE can enjoy the benefits of BUG CHECK!